EXTEND BATTERY LIFE OF SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE[S5830] TO ITS LAST



EXTEND BATTERY LIFE OF SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE[S5830] TO ITS LAST!!



Hello Guyzz!! Thanx for your Such a Big Response of You'll by Downloading our OWN ANDROID APP and Visiting our Pages with such A GREAT PLEASURE!! Here I am with Another Rom for Our Samsung Galaxy Ace Users and with such an Awesome Rom Created by on Xda-Developers and awesome tweeks over Which was the Best Part.. So Now I Come over For you How to Upgrade this Rom on Your Samsung Galaxy Ace by not Adding any Further Links to it..



I've been trying different kernel and roms at this time, I've been surprised with several of them greatly, but I've always liked my way of setting the cpu frequencies, governor, further reduce the brightness ... etc all WITHOUT USING EXTERNAL APP that consume my internal memory and are constantly running in the background.
Well if you are one of those who leave permanently on your cpu frequency and like to save as much of your battery it will be very useful.
When I tested the Battery Extender 1.5.1 kernel I noticed that every time I restarted my device, the maximum clock frequency was changed to 902 Mhz and I needed tools to control this frequency (as no-frills or set-cpu)... Right, this is the end with the following tweaks, so forget No-Frills and Set-cpu!:
These changes will be adjusted every time you boot the system

Viper The Ripper Tweaks to save battery

What I have changed?

  • Power off menu and back buttons
  • Reduced the brightness to maximum
  • Changed the frequency when the device starts to 245-787 Mhz
  • Changed the Governor when the device starts to Conservative (I prefer this Governor to save battery)
Extreme Version
  • Power off menu and back buttons
  • Reduced the brightness to maximum
  • Changed the frequency when the device starts to 245-614 Mhz
  • Changed the Governor when the device starts to Conservative (I prefer this Governor to save battery)

HOW TO FLAST THE ROM:-

[So Here am I with for the one You waiting For and Scrolling too.. Now I'll give u a perfect Way to Flash this Custom Rom... You would be Thinking this one Would be as Same as the one which Normally others are but not Like it Now.!! This One is Quite Different from Others.]

  1. Download The Link which I Have Placed at Bottom Of the Page..
  2. Before You Flash The Rom Go to Recovery Mode by Switching Off Your Device Completely  and Then Pressing HOME BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON  + LOCK KEY all at the same time..Now, You would Enter Into Recovery Mode.. 
  3. Now use your Volume UP Button & Volume Down Button to Navigate Up and Down.. So.. Now drive towards APPLY UPDATE FROM SD CARD and Press OK. As there would be only one  zip file placed in Your Root SD Card select It..
  4. Now Reboot Your Device.. and Now your are with one of the Phone with More Longer Battery Life than Before....

So If You Really Liked my Work and would be Happy for Further Updates by Me... Follow Me On TWITTER or Like Us on FACEBOOK or Enter your Email Address to Get Suscribded Daily!!



Here Are The Links of the Best Servers Knowned..!! Use it According To one Which You Like..

Download From Server 1

Download From Server 2

Download From Server 3

Download From Server 4

Download From Server 5

 


1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I Come over For you How to Upgrade this Rom on Your Samsung Galaxy Ace by not Adding any Further Links to it.. 800% battery